Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm HOME!

YAY YaY YAY!
I was released from the hospital around noon on Sunday and made it home a couple of hours later. I still feel like a mammoth stomped on my chest but it is so so so so so much better being home and so nice having my kitty by my side again (even though I keep having to block him from stepping on my chest (he's trying to lick my face!)). My biggest struggle right now is trying to sleep. It's really hard to get comfortable and the pain meds im taking keep making me have hot flashes and chills. I've also been having some really whacky dreams.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becca, you are too young for those hot flashes...pass them on to your mother! But those dreams and flashes will disappear when you're off the meds...but you need them now. Bet you and kitty are catching up on snuggling time. I can't wait to see you with your new heart parts. Your life is only going to get better and better from now on. Love, Aunt Sherry

SteveC said...

Wacky Dreams are usually the product of medication! Just hang in there!

Steve
ACHA

Sri Selvalakshmi said...

Nice article!!Thanks for sharing your experiencesEgg Wholesale Price in Namakkal

Unknown said...


Nice post!Thanks for sharing
Vehicle Tracking System in India
Vehicle Tracking Device in India

luckys said...

gta 5 apk
Nobody retired in better fashion than Derek Jeter, so to retire my pen name I'm going to stick with the best:

Anonymous said...

Download Moto Traffic Race 2 Mod
keep making me have hot flashes and

Malaivel Siddha Hospital said...

Wonderful post,This article have helped greatly continue writing...
Medicine for AIDS in India
AIDS cure 100% for siddha in India | AIDS cure 100% for Ayurveda in India