Wednesday, January 21, 2009

good news

Wed 11:15 from Momja:
great news! Beja is soooo much better! Last night we finally got to see her in ICU and they said she was doing really well.....she didn't look it,to me. Late last night she was extubated and this morning is sitting propped up in her own room(out of the ICU!) and sipping a little juice. She is not yet phone or blog worthy but will be soon and I know wants to keep in touch with all her friends and family.
She is in Emory University Hospital ,room B459
1525 Clifton Rd, NE
Atlanta.GA 30322

6 comments:

SteveC said...

Great News! I owe you a hug -- trust me, it will be gentle. I've been bearhugged after surgery before. OUCH!

Steve

Julie said...

Glad to hear the good news! Take good care of yourself.

Love - Julie Barringer

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that your 80,000 mile tune-up was successful! We're all wishing you a speedy recovery.

Greg, Monica, and Shae

Anonymous said...

Awesome! glad to hear it all went well! we wish you a speedy recovery and expect you to be back on the worldwide web soon!xoxo
Jen and Hayls

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that you were out of ICU so quickly. I'm glad the surgery went well. Everyone here at C.R. Time has been thinking about you. Wishing you a quick recovery and that you will be home soon.
Rusty

Anonymous said...

Wow - That's a fast roll through the ICU! Go Beha, Go!! I felt like crud after my cath a year ago & wasn't phone/web worth for a few days, so I totally understand. Much Love & Healing Energy to you!!

-Eliza