Saturday, January 24, 2009

Helloooooooooooooooooo

Hey everyone!

This is Rebecca updating on my own for my first time since surgery! I'm doing pretty good, other than feeling like i got kicked really hard in the chest by a really pissed off horse with really big feet. They took out the last chest tube earlier today and I feel a lot better with those gone. I am going to be getting a blood transfusion tonight because my blood counts are kinda low- I should feel alot better after that. I will be getting a chest x-ray tomorrow morning and if that goes well then hopefully I will be released tomorrow afternoon! I haven't had a chance to read all the comments and such yet but thanks for your support everyone. hope you are all doing well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you made it! glad to see you're doing well!

beth

Anonymous said...

Becca, you and your zipper look terrific!! It was nice of you to call me. I could hear in your voice how much better you are feeling. Thanks for reassuring your ol' aunt this afternoon. I love you. Aunt Sherry

Anonymous said...

Awesome news! If you can find the horse that kicked you, I have know a couple of Texans that can work him over.

Glad that you're feeling better!!

Greg

SteveC said...

Hi, Beja!

You look like you have been in a fight, but you are up, and you're smiling! Good for you!

Lot of people on the ACHA boards are think of you... including me! If you are still around Emory on Feb 18, I'll drop by after my doctor's appointment!

(Hopefully you'll be long gone by then!)

Steve - Wildcat3 on the ACHA message board.