Wednesday, February 4, 2009

getting better, getting bored

Hey all,
I am getting better and better and stronger and stronger everyday. I'm walking about 15-20 minutes a day on the treadmill and hope to start going longer and longer in the coming days. Hopefully it will warm up here soon and I can do some outside walking too- I am getting pretty tired of sitting around the house! Went out to lunch this weekend and it was great to get out of the house- even if I had to come home and take a long nap. I am still kind of sore but it's more discomfort than pain at this point. I am still having a lot of trouble getting comfortable and sleeping at night but it is getting easier. I am still having to sleep basically sitting up which is just killin me as a formal stomach sleeper. All is basically well here- getting better and better everyday and more and more bored of sitting around the house.
Thanks again for your support everyone!

1 comment:

Dan B said...

Great youre getting a bit of exercise in, I'm a stomach sleeper too, but you get used to it, I almost forgot how uncomfortable sleeping was until reading this post :)

Its weird I not kinda like sleeping on a slight incline on my back.... I stiall aint sleeping on my front, mainly as I don't want to scrub the scab off again as its nearly healed now. You sound better and better over these last few posts, and I'm sure youll be back to fitness in no time!